Not only is it the first of the month, but it's also the first of the year. And as unproductive as this Sunday has seemed, it's been surprisingly... productive.
So far this year, I have:
1. Slept late (glorious)
2. Nursed a slight hangover from that celebratory Champagne.
3. Cheered the Saints on to a victory and a few broken records.
4. Didn't move from bed/couch until after 3 o'clock.
5. Bought a new blowdryer
(I have been fighting my old one for a few weeks now...10 seconds of drying, 3 minute wait... 20 seconds of drying, 5 minute wait... and so on and so on)
6. Bought some awesome new nail polish.
(A Silver and a Bronze with some sparkles... very New Years Festiv-y, I thought!! Trying to branch out from the basic reds/pinks)
7. Gone for a run.
(Yes!!1 day in, 1 run down... awesomeness)
8. Almost had a mini- heart attack on said run.
(The wind was blowing so hard/chilly, I couldn't breath)
9. Developed a slight sore throat and ear ache on said run.
(I'm beginning to think this run wasn't worth it..)
10. Watched "Sweet Home Alabama" for the 1 trillionth time. Love it!
11. Had my first Sonic Coke of the year... Surprise, Surprise!
(1 day in, 1 Sonic drink down..)
12. Had (Home-made) Chicken Caesar Salad for supper.
A run and a salad in the same day?? Who am I??
I'd say I'm kickin' this new year's arse, so far!!
What a coinky-dink!! First 12 things I did in 2012.
Here are my new festive nail polishes.
Just did my fingers and toes in this, and it's safe to say I'm obsessed.
It's Totally Fort Worth It
Happy Happy New Years Lovelies!
Cheers to 2012
I'm off to continue my roll as couch potatoe and football junky.