Spaghetti, Wine, Butterfinger Pie, The Bachelor, My Snuggie, The Kardashians... Perfection!!
But the perfection only came after a slight disaster! Whilst preparing for ladies night, (i.e. take out trash, unload and reload the dishwasher) disaster struck... in the form of the bottom of the garbage bag busting in the middle of the kitchen floor... Seriously, I cussed and screamed for about 10 minutes. (Delta, the dog, probably thought I needed to be taken to a psych ward) Then I was able to begin the clean up. Three garbage bags, a towel, a mop, a vaccum, a bath and a
And since I haven't actually been watching The Bachelor this season because I thought Ben was a total snoozefest, I have a few things to say on the subject...
1. Nobody can take a guy in capri pants seriously.
2. Nobody can take a guy with a legit butt cut seriously.
3. Nothing about that baseball game was intense... And he compared it to the World Series..Really?
4. Nobody in real life, wears those booty shorts in public. For work out purposes, maybe? Volleyball, maybe??
5. No respectable person goes skinny dipping on National Television. Her Mom should be so proud!
6. Seriously what is up with Courtney's mouth? Can.Not.Handle.It.
7.What guy suggests picking out clothes for each other when their planned date goes bad due to weather?
8. While yes, you need dry clothes, let's go get a drink somewhere would have been a much better option. For me anyways...
9. Ben slightly resembles a turtle. "Turtle, Turtle"... But he also looks like a tennis player, no??
10. I actually liked Ben alot more than I expected. Cut the hair, Lose the capris and we are all good!
And one to grow on.
11. Girl that got sent home ugly cried on national television and snorted. SNORTED. over a guy she knew for like 3 weeks. SNORTED.
And as far as the Kardashians goes, Scott is still shooting his way to the top of my favorite list!! Whodathunkit?? He is so hysterical and precious. Just makes my day to see him turn his life around. Or maybe he's always been this way, they just had to have a bad guy for ratings. Either way. Love him! And The Hump is Dumped, so I never have to see him again. Or hear him bark.
Ladies Night. Just what this gal needed. Good for the Soul.