1.06.2012

Time to Grind..

Just a little motivation to get you through this Friday and a little Ummmpphhh for you Revolutioners!

Source: etsy.com via avent on Pinterest


O and for all of you revoluntioners, I have stuck to my plan for week one of 2012.
How about you??? 
My 4 Goals
1. Actually use my new Erin Condren planner.
(I have never been a "planner" type)
2. Get back into my Running.
(And hopefully do the Inaugural Gwood Half Marathon in March)
3. Eat semi-healthy at least 1 meal a day.
4. Figure out Camera.
(Nikon L120)

To help me reach my goals I have used the whole month calendar in my planner to write down my work out for the day and what I ate for my 1 semi-healthy/small meal for the day. I have never been a health freak and don't plan to be. I have no desire to cut out the deliciousness of life. It's not worth it to me. And if you don't think my meals are healthy enough, I don't care ha! I am a work in progress and doing my best. (Feel free to give me suggestions) Also, I am taking any and all suggestions on how to make myself work out in the mornings. Thanks in advance... kinda...

So far, I have worked out 4 of 5 days, eaten at least one small, semi-healthy (ish) meal each day, documented it all in the planner and will be working on the camera this weekend.
Check
Check
Check
aaaaannnd Check
Go me!!!


And no I am not one of those 1st of the year gym invaders...
I have just been burned out on the running part of my workout,
so I'd say I'm off to a good start with not having run in a few months.
5K in T minus 15 days.
Time to Grind.

After work, Kendol and I are off to the Delta for a weekend in the country. I plan to do a little hunting with my daddy and walk around aimlessly taking pictures with the new camera. If it is not apparent enough from the pictures on yesterday's post, my settings are way off wack.

Suggestions welcome.
Need help.
Everything is blurry.

And possibly buy something fantastic for my 100 follower give-away!! It could be any day now.
WOO HOO.
Ok I have probably jinxed myself.

And to all of you new followers,
HOWDY and WELCOME!! 
Yall have no idea how much you have made my day/week/month.
I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Good Job Callie!!! So proud of you!! Keep up the good work. Have fun this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend hunting! and yes get back into running. wish we lived closer we would be running partners. 100! you are almost there girlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best handwriting! And I bet you'll be at 100 sooner than you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhhhyuh get it girl. Proud of you and your resolutions. You can do it. So glad I have a friend like you to keep me motivated...maybe one day soon we can run a race together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on people, two more followers!!! So close! You will get there soon, I hava feelin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You up to 99! I didn't realize I was "following" you! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first off, that party was too cute! And secondly, love all your goals and think writing them down is the best way to keep yourself accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great resolutions!Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay 100th follower! Go Callie! I love your blog...makes my day everytime I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Callie, I have a suggestion for getting motivated in the mornings. I get up every morning at 4:45 and do the 30 Day Shred. I'm usually done around 5:15, so I fix myself a GREAT breakfast and then have a small reflection time where I can sit and think about all I'm blessed with. It starts my day off right every day! :) Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete