10.13.2011

From the Last Year...

Ok, so this is just a little bloggy game about 7 of your posts from the last year!! This was passed along to me by Amy at Crazy, Random Happenstances and I couldn't wait to play!! Thanks girl!!

What's the dealy-yo? There are 7 categories, you pick a blog entry of yours from the past year that best fits that category!! I'm pretty pumped bc a year ago, nobody read my blog, so it's a chance for people to read some of the stuff I wrote a long time ago!!! HA

1) MOST BEAUTIFUL
I would have to say my "most beautiful" post is one I did about my mother on mother's day. In Greenwood, there is a "contest" in the newspaper each year for "Mother of the Year" and this was my submission for her nomination.

2) MOST POPULAR
My most popular post (judging by number of comments... a whopping 9) was an "O How Pinteresting" post I did when I found out two of my very best friends had just gotten engaged. It's wedding pictures from Pinterest. Of course it's the most popular. What girl doesn't love a wedding??

Congrats Katie and Chris!! WINNING

3) MOST CONTROVERSIAL
Unless you understand the rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss, you don't find this controversial at all. Even then, it's really not controversial, but it's the most controversial post I've done, to date. I've never really blogged about a testy subject. Mississippi State started this "funny slogan" after we beat Ole Miss is the Egg Bowl 2 years in a row. The Egg Bowl is our in-state rivalry game between these two teams (who hate each other) that's always on Thanksgiving. Ole Miss usually has a better team than us, so it is just our funny little way of saying that for "now" this is "Our" State!! We won... we should be able to brag a little, right?

4) MOST HELPFUL
I have never done a tutorial of any kind, besides passing out very simple recipes, that ANYONE can cook. So I am going to say this is my most "helpful" post because it is where you learn about me. It is about "Where I came from", so it helps you to learn a little background about me and the things I blog about.

5) POST WHOSE SUCCESS SURPRISED YOU
Ummmm.... they all surprise me... still to this day. Because for about a year, I would post and nobody read it except for my mother, sister, grandmother, aunt and a few friends and people from back home, when they happened to see it posted on facebook. But, one day in July (literally over night), people started reading more! It was crazy! I still don't understand how some bloggers have 1,000 followers after blogging for 6 months ha! Don't know how yall do it! More power to ya :)

6) POST I FEEL DIDN'T GET THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES
I've always liked to write, even back in highschool, and this just may be my favorite thing I've ever written. It is about the amount of stress a girl goes through in one football game!! It's worth the read... TRUST.

7) POST YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF
If this is referring to the posts that I'm most proud of writing, it would be #6 and #4 on this list, but as far as the post I wrote regarding something I am proud of myself for, it is this one. It is about me finishing my very first (and probably only) half marathon. Actually that is what a lot of my blog was about from June 2010 to December 2010. For me this was a MAJOR accomplishment, being that the last time I had run anywhere was during 7th grade track... which I quit after one week. So this was HUGE!! And this is the post I did right before the race!

Now to pass this little game on to 5 more bloggers!!!

1.) Jamie at her blog Jamie Harris
2.) Meg at her blog Henning Love
3.) Camylla at her blog Simply Camylla
4.) Rachel at her blog Simple Little Joys
5.) Memrie at her blog Live Laugh Love

And, of course, anyone can feel free to play along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment