10.05.2011

O How Pinteresting





















P.S.... Does anyone know why some pictures aren't posting today?


























































Continuing on with my Dream Home!!!















Source: None via Callie on Pinterest

Love this table!! So cute


Love the wood curtain box!!!











OBSESSED with these chairs....

A little Bit of Fashion!!!














Source: google.com via Callie on Pinterest


Source: wanelo.com via Callie on Pinterest






NOW FOR SOME RANDOM AWESOMENESS!!


Source: etsy.com via Callie on Pinterest






Source: google.com via Callie on Pinterest






Source: None via Callie on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Callie on Pinterest




One of my favorite pictures of all times!! This is hanging in my house. That is my Aunt on the shoulders!!
(Let's just say I love Elvis.. we'll leave it at that)



And last, but not least!! I got a little creative and made something that I found on Pinterest... and it's adorbs!! Here is the picture from pinterest...

Now here is the one that I... Kendol and his daddy... made!!! 



Sorry for the not so good pics... They are from my phone.





google

6 comments:

  1. That jewelry hanging thing is awesome!
    Drawer knobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pins! again if that is your guest i am officially making myself a guest ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! The ones of your dream home are beautiful. :)

    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pins! especially those earrings and the pearls- sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i would seriously repin all of these... they are all so beautiful! I especially love that sequin aztec dress. Amazing!! xox

    I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)

    Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete