10.18.2011

Terrible Tues

Today has been a day from H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICKS!!

Ever have one of those days where your just "over it" all??? Well I never gave this day a chance. I was over it before it even had a chance to get started. I should've just stayed in bed (like I wanted to) for the sake of everyone around me. I have been far from pleasant... but I think that's ok... I have the right to be unpleasant every once in while, right??

There have been a few things that have made me smile today, though.

Check it:

At lunch, I had to get the h-e-l-l outta dodge, so I went for some retail therapy next to the nearest Sonic. Let's face it, some retail therapy and a Sonic Coke can fix just about anything... well for me anyways!! I'm pretty easy to please. And since I was in the area (bc Sonic is nowhere near my work ha), I decided to get some Baked Ziti from Franco's while I was in the "area" as well. Yes, I got food one place and then went to Sonic for a drink... Don't judge!!

I did have some luck on the retail therapy... and some bargain luck at that! Old Navy was having 50% off sweaters. They aren't to die for or anything, but a good sweater for $15... I'll take it any day of the week!

Then when I returned to work, I made a Grace Potter station on my pandora. Why have I not done this before??? Silly me... I guess I'm too pre-occupied in my Christmas, Johnny Cash and Nelly stations to think about making new ones ha!

Anywho, the day hasn't gotten much better, but these things did help a little!!




Ta Ta for now, I'm off to free dinner at Chick-fil-A courtesy of the Rankin County School District!! My friend Krista got teacher of the month (her first month to ever teach.... go girl) and you get a free meal for the fam at Chick-Fil-A... since Cody (her hubs) has class on Tuesday nights, she asked me to go!! Sweet friend.

2 comments:

  1. hey you can't go wrong with a free chick fil-a dinner!! i love my chick fil-a but you know the ironic thing i always have a craving for it on Sunday. sorry you aren't having the best of days Callie, we all have them. Enjoy your time with your friend tonight and celebrate the honor she got of teacher of the month, maybe that will help your case of the Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you said "H-e-double hockey stick"! I thought I was the only one who still used that phrase! hahaha. And I ALSO stopped into Old Navy this past weekend and found an adorable sweater (or 2...or 5) for cheap- nothing like a deal. And Grace is from good old VT (my home state). Have you seen her live? She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete