10.21.2011

FAB FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY

Pardon me while I have a mild case of "verbal vom" bc everything I'm about to say and do is totally unrelated.



Play along HERE!

Well Hello There "Fill In The Blank Friday" it's been a minute. Please forgive me for abandoning you lately. I promise I won't let it happen again.

1. Nothing says fall like
football, the leaves start to change colors and the Christmas decorations being put out in stores, completely ripping Halloween and Thanksgiving of their glory.

2. My favorite autumnal tradition is
Stephanie and Wally's Thanksgiving Feast. I believe this might be the 4th year. WOW!! Tons of people are invited and everyone brings a dish, so the food is OUT OF CONTROL. And everyone brings cans to donate to the food drive!! Food, Friends, Fun and for a great cause... Can't beat it!!

3. My favorite fall treat is
a hot chocolate with caramel from Cups!! Just had my first one yesterday morning... When I woke up and it was 36 degrees... I was just getting a sunburn in shorts on Saturday at the game??? and S'mores, of course.

4. Fall makes me think of
football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, fantastic food and that Christmas is right around the corner :)

5. Autumn free form word association, go!
hayes' birthday, leaves changing, boots, family, scarves, pumpkins, halloween, thanksgiving, bonfires, s'mores, turkey, sweatshirts, Uggs, football, candy, pecan pie, cowboy boots...
I could go on and on and on!

6. My go-to outfit in the fall is
skinny jeans, boots, sweater and a scarf!

7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)
Thanksgiving, for sure!! Don't get me wrong, there is not much in the world that I love more than a costume party, especially the biggest one of the year, but I just think Thanksgiving food might just be one of them. I love to see different family and catch up and eat myself silly!

Now Moving on to FAB Friday!!

This Friday is FAB bc
 1. I am going home to spend the night with my Momma and Daddy tonight!!

2. I had Five Guys for lunch... Can we just take a minute to discuss the outrageous amounts of french fries they give you?? Seriously, it's crazy, but fantastic. I could never EVER even think about eating them all, but I love that they are not the least bit stingy ha.

3. On my way back from lunch I heard "Dazzey Duks" aka "Daisy Dukes." I proceeded to turn up my radio as loud as it would go and busted a move in lunch traffic... no shame!! Anywho, please tell me there is someone, ANYONE out there who attened the MDCC Jazz Classic back in the 90's where a dance troop danced to this song, then each individual did their own dance to it. I bet we heard this song 50 times in a row. I will never forget it as long as I live. The words will forever be embedded in my brain. Thanks gals!

4. I am currently sporting my first ever Maxi Skirt... and it's like a little slice of heaven. Seriously. I feel like I'm in my p.j.'s and it's glorious. Who cares if it makes my hips look even wider than they already are? I'm officially on the bandwagon!

5. I'm just a little excited about THIS!!  Someone please tell me if you've ever participated in a "Warrior Dash." We are thinking t shirts will most definitely have to be made for the occassion.

6. I will be headed to Memphis tomorrow for this pretty lady's bachelorette party!! Watch out Beale.
Seriously, can they get any cuter?
While we are in Memphis, Colby is celebrating his bach party at Talladega!! OOC



 
Hope you have a fantastic weekend lovelies!!!
I will leave you with this:
YOU ARE WELCOME :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG I love that song and so jealous wish I was on Beale St that is my fav place. Isnt this weather cray cray got sunburnt at the game saturday and having to scrape ice off the windsheild in the mornings. Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Nicole G
    www.tryingtofeelnormal.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog!! i love that psalm

    great outfit choice for Fall!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo excited, I'm sooo excited! Love that SBTB episode. I have yet to eat 5 Guys yet and there is one right next to my house now. I need to get on it! I hope you have a great weekend, loooks like you have a lot of fun stuff planned!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it.
    please come to see mine.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That song is going to be stuck in my head the rest of the day!! I don't remember that jazz classic BUT we did have a skit to this during rush! Words were changed to "come on ladies, be a KD! Look at those girls with the KD letters on... "haha you get the picture! I will be singing skit songs the rest of the weekend... When Daniel wants to kill me, I'll blame you! ha

    ReplyDelete