10.03.2011

It's Fall Yall

Yesterday, Fall became official for me. My pumpkin candles burned all day. I took a trip to the farmers market for pumpkins. I had my first hand full, of many, of candy corn. (Thank you Miss Kaitlyn) I got a new cookbook to display on my cookbook stand. It was an option between turkey and pie... Kendol said turkey reminded him more of fall than pie... I'm thinking they should have been on the same page bc I can't say that one's a better fit than the other. The pumpkin is now on the door. It's officially fall yall!!!!


Please ignore this Christmas mat, that has now been at our front door for almost two years.
I think it's time for a new one... What do yall think haha?





There are still a few things that I plan to do to decorate for fall, but yesterday was a good start!! I definitely will be attempting to somewhat recreate the pictures below. I definitely have this rectangle pewter tray and I searched high and low for a square glass bowl/thing that we got for a wedding present (that I never knew what to do with) and I FINALLY found where I had stored it!! It will work perfectly!! And I plan to replant the pot (if you can even see it for the over- grown sweet potato vine) above with the feather/leaf plants... not sure what they are called!! I saw them yesterday at the farmer's market and fell in love, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay 12.50 each for them, knowing I had to have more than one! I guess I could always just plant a mum... but they never work out for me... I by no means have a green thumb. They always die within a week ha!



Source: google.com via Callie on Pinterest









Source: bhg.com via Callie on Pinterest


O, and last but not least... the leaves on the trees outside my office building are starting to change. They are B-E-A-UTIFUL when they turn red and orange. Please see them from last year HERE! O my gosh....

and just because I want to:




HAPPY FALL YALL!!!!
CAL

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I want to go to a pumpkin patch asap :) So glad you're just as fall-obsessed, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the candles and decorations you posted!! seriously i will try and recreate several of these during fall i am so glad it is fall! great post today callie

    ReplyDelete