11.18.2010

Thankful Thursday

OH GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD, FOR HIS STEADFAST LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!
Psalm 107:1


Friday, November 12, 2010
Name: Hayes Miller Lloyd
Date: November 12, 2010
Time: 7:18 a.m.
Length: 19 Inches
Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz

Bright and early Friday morning, Eleanor, Kendol and I headed up to the hospital to meet our new niece. It is crazy how fast this process went. We were only there for about 45 minutes before Ryan came walking through the door with precious Baby Hayes. I am so thankful that all procedures went perfectly for Ann-Hamilton and for a healthy precious baby girl!! I am in love already. I just stare at her. She is the sweetest.



Proud PaPa!!






















Our first look at Hayes.


Look at how beautiful she is!! O my goodness.
Look at how much she changed in just one day.


Hayes ready to go home!! 4 Days old.



















Saturday, November 13, 2010
Most of Saturday was spent at the hospital visiting with Ann-Hamilton and Ryan and watching everyone oooo and gooo over Hayes!! It was amazing to see the love and support they received from family and friends. So thankful for such a good support system and so much love in our families! Hayes has the best 4 grandparents in the world. And of course, the best aunts and uncles!! She is already spoiled rotten.

Sunday, November 14, 2010
I woke up Sunday morning to Kendol asking me if I would like to go to Bonefish that night.... Well, of course I would!! I am so thankful for a husband who still takes me out on dates! It always makes me feel special :)

Monday, November 15, 2010
PAYDAY!!! Who's not thankful for Payday!!! But I got an extra special payday. Not only did I get a Christmas bonus added to my check, but I also got offered a promotion at work. I will be moving to a different department as of January 1, 2010, but I will continue to do alot of my current job, as well. We are going to test and see if I can pull off both positions. Wish me luck. YAYY!! God is so good!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Today is one of my favorite days of the year. We had our first fire in the fireplace (LOVE) and we ate our first batch of fried deer meat. YUMMY!!! So for Tuesday, I am thankful for a warm home and food to eat!! Once again, it's the little things that are most important.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I walked in from work and before Kendol even said hello, he said "Can we go see Hayes? You got to see her and hold her on Monday and I didn't." It was so cute!! So we immediately went down the street to Ann-Hamilton and Ryan's for a little Uncle Kendol time!! She was asleep, of course, but she entertained us plenty with her funny faces. I am so thankful that Ann-Hamilton and Ryan only live like 6 houses down or so. It's so nice to have them around all the time!! It's probably annoying for Ryan and Kendol, but it's awesome for Ann-Hamilton and I!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010
For today, I am thankful for the little random things that put a smile on my face. I walked over to Regions earlier to cash a check and the teller was just the sweetest thing. She seemed so happy and talked my head off. She asked how my week was going? If I was ready for Thanksgiving? What good food I was making for Thanksgiving? If I was traveling for the holidays? I pass hundreds of people downtown everyday and most don't even smile. Everyone is always in such a hurry to get to work or to their next appointment. It's just so refreshing to run across people like her these days, bc there doesn't seem to many like her left!!

These all put a smile on my face this week, as well!!!

Sweet Hayes :)

The pretty trees outside of my office building. They make me smile every morning.


 My favorite orange tree. I just took this yesterday and it's already red today!!


The Pillow Academy Mustangs won the State Championship for the first time since 1999. All three Pittman girls have now cheered on a State Championship.
I love Brandon pointing to God in this picture. Wish I had zoomed in more. Precious!


The Chimney Sweep Hot Chocolate on the Cups Christmas menu!! Delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment