11.29.2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! At least it is at the Collins residence bc I got to put up the Christmas decorations!!!! YAYYYY So, I have waited very very patiently to put up my Christmas decorations. Kendol doesn't like for them to be up until after Thanksgiving, which I completely understand. The only reason I would like to do them early is so I can enjoy them longer, not because I want to skip Thanksgiving. And I actually waited 3 days after Thanksgiving to get them up. I spent about 8 hours yesterday getting everything just perfect and wrapping the few gifts that I already have... and I loved every last second of it!! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

I started out with the tree, of course!! Little did I know, the brand new 10 foot tree would have light issues... but what do you expect? Isn't there always 1 bulb out, every year, that messes up everything. Then I moved onto the fireplace, front door, tv table, coffee table, sofa table, the manger scene then all kinds little things here and there!! I believe it's safe to say that my "halls are decked!!" YAY!!! Now to finish that Christmas shopping....


 

























































































































































And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were filled with fear. And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”
Luke 2:9-12



HAPPY BIRTHDAY (MONTH) JESUS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

1 comment: