11.10.2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?
I collected Teddy Bears when I was little. I had tons. I think I had a "Pet Net" in every corner ha.

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
HA!!! I'm the last person you need to get cleaning tips from. You need to share them with me, instead. I do love to Mop-N-Glo the floors though. And with a black lab, I depend on the swiffer for all the disgusting dog hair UGH! And I must have spray pledge... I hate that liquid kind that you have pour on the rag every 3 seconds. That's so annoying.

{three} who would you call for bail money?
Well I would say Kendol, but I guess he'd probably be with me. Let's hope I never have to make this call ha!

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
The Community

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
I love hot chocolate, coca cola, reality television, chocolate and good country music.

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
Plenty early. I'm already about half way done.

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
Every Christmas Eve we get to open one gift and it is always pajamas. And on Christmas morning, we always have sausage balls and biscuits with chocolate gravy!!! OMG I can't wait til Christmas. My mouth is watering.... O... Just realized this was any tradition, I guess I assumed Christmas from the previous question, so I will leave my answer as is.

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
So far, I guess graduating college. I haven't done anything monumental at work or anything ha. But, pretty soon I will be able to say that I ran a half marathon, which I'm pretty pumped about. O and P.S., I have been slacking on the "Marathon Monday" blogs, but on Monday night I ran 10 miles!!!! WOO HOOO

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?
HA nothing!! I occassionally (and by occassionally, I mean once a year) go get my nails painted... Not a manicure, just painted. I guess my only pampering is retail therapy.

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
I'm going to throw out "Callie's Country Cookin" bc Kendol says everything I cook is "country" food.

No comments:

Post a Comment