11.03.2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you still use a checkbook?
Of course. Not very often, but every once in a while you have to write checks. I have it with me at all times.

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
8

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
I'm all about a happy ending. If it makes me cry, I love it!!! Love sweet movies.

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
OOOO you have to have both. I love being on somewhat of a schedule, but I also love to throw kinks in it at times. I'm all about spontaneity.

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
I"m going to say Nick Lechey. I honestly don't know that I've ever listened to it though. It's so old.

{six} do you watch reality tv?
Of course!!! Love the Kardashians, Kendra and Hank, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars. I used to absolutely love The Hills and The City. I'm so sad they are over even though I know they weren't real in the first place..


{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
My mom's tuna croquets, noodles & tomatoes and lima beans!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Where do I even start... milk, carpet, soybeans, animal fur, dye in clothing etc etc etc Lucky for me, they are not bad anymore.

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
I would open a children's boutique or gift shop in the Dogwood area bc there isn't much to choose from in those areas. But I would absolutely love to open an interior decor store!!! OMG I would die to do that.

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
I have never been, but I would go. I would be scared to death, but it would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment