10.12.2011

O How Pinteresting

First and foremost, can someone please explain to me how lots of people can see my pictures I post from pinterest, but ever since they launched this updated sight, all that shows up on my screen are the link things?? This was not an issue before, but I can't see them on certain other blogs either. Is there a setting somewhere that we are missing?
 
google


And..... we'll just keep on going with the dream home... I know yall are so excited...




Brick Walls in the Kitchen... Yes please!




Heaven!! I'm a sucker for a fireplace..


Source: bhg.com via Callie on Pinterest


Like I said... Sucker for a fireplace... A fireplace with a hearth is #1 on the Must Have's list for our next house!  And a real fireplace... None of this gas logs shizzzzz




Brick Floors??? I'll take 'em!!




A-DORBS...


Source: google.com via Callie on Pinterest





Brick Ceilings??? Sure!!!


Source: None via Callie on Pinterest



Source: None via Callie on Pinterest


OB-SESSED...

OK MOVING ON!!!
TO CHRISTMAS THINGS...
Yes It's  October... I'm aware.








Source: bhg.com via Callie on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com via Callie on Pinterest


AND NOW ON TO RANDOM THINGS!!




Spray Painted Wine Bottles for Vases!! Genius


Source: etsy.com via Callie on Pinterest


Burlap Anniversary Pillow!


Source: etsy.com via Callie on Pinterest






Source: None via Callie on Pinterest



Source: None via Callie on Pinterest


Am I in Starkville yet??? Is it Friday?? Hurrrrrryyyy!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how cute is that fireplace outside!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the brick photos and definitely have to have a fireplace on a cold night sitting in front of it with your love nothing more romantic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those spaces are gorgeous! The brick is so pretty. I think I'm in need of that "have yourself a merry little christmas" sign! So pretty! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I love every single thing you just posted. LIke. In LOVE with the spray painted wine bottles. GENIUS. Need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just going to say a big YES to that entire dream home. all of it together, please!

    ReplyDelete