11.01.2011

Success!!!

So, last night was actually a success. It appears the Halloween deal at the park, I spoke of yesterday, isn't such a big deal anymore.
YES!!!
BOO-YA!!

We had trick-or-treaters for the first time since I moved to Jackson 4 1/2 years ago. My favorite little trick-or-treaters were this pretty little girl and Kaitlyn!! I didn't get a picture of her though, bc by the time they got to our house for "spookghetti" she was ready to get out of her costume!!

Hayes the Watermelon
As you can see, she was not a fan of the costume.. at all!
Look at those paisley Toms... I die...
And our pumpkin turned out so cute when it was lit up!!!



All in all, I'd say it was the most successful Halloween yet!!!

But now it's time to move on to bigger and better holidays.
First up, Thanksgiving.
One of my favs!

Please feel free to join me on Thursday for a little something I started last year on my blog.
I know lots of people, including myself, do Thankful Thursday posts all the time, but for the month of November I do a post each Thursday and list the things I was Thankful for each day of the month.
Ex. on Thursday I will do a post on what I was thankful for today, tomorrow and Thursday. Then next Thursday I will do a post with what I'm thankful for Friday- Wednesday!!

5 comments:

  1. darling photo!! i love the watermelon costume. i love your thankful series coming up i will participate too because you are right there is always always always something to be thankful for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture! I love seeing all these adorable Halloween photos everywhere. So cute! I am so happy it's November, too... one of my favorite months! I'm already itching for Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote, completely agree. Your pumpkin turned out great and the little bebe costume is too presh for words! I went with my neph and bro trick-or-treating last night and it was so fun seeing all the little kids dressed up and so excited. eeeep, my heart could have seriously burst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all baby is so cute!
    secondly i loove thankful posts.
    thirdly that quote is so amazing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete