11.24.2011

Thankful Thursday



Thursday, November 17, 2011
I am thankful for a husband who loves to cook!!! And takes care of me while I'm sick. He's the sweetest.

Friday, November 18, 2011
I am thankful for fun times with great friends!! And bonfires, and steaks and the country. O yes, very thankful for the country. My favorite place to be... And country music!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011
I am thankful for Ibuprofen. After 5 days with the ole stomach bug, I finally kicked the upset stomach on Saturday with a little help from 4 Ibuprofens... Hasn't hurt since. Hallelujah!!

I am also thankful for what little strength I have and that I am able to do things on my own and not have to always be dependent on someone else!! I am so glad I'm not a girly girl and that I don't mind getting my hands a little dirty and working hard every now and then. Thank you Jesus I am able!! If not, I would go crazy.

Sunday, November 20, 2011
Today kicks of Thanksgiving week. The first feast was celebrated with my Momma's side of the family at JuJu and KayKay's house! So thankful for my precious family. What in the world would I do without them?

Also, I'm just going to throw this out there... I am thankful for good ole' Banana Puddin'. Seriously, what would we do with out it?

Monday, November 21, 2011
I am very thankful for a small, christian work place that allows us to freely celebrate holidays and the wonderful works of our Great God!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011
I am thankful that schools are out for the Holidays bc I woke up at 7:30. It takes me 45 minutes to get to work on a regular day. I got ready and made it to work by 8:05.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011
I am thankful to be getting off work early and thankful to be off for the long weekend. It's the little things in life :)

Thursday, November 24, 2011
Today is the day!!! I am so so so blessed and there are not enough thank you's in the world to do justice to the appreciation I have for everything God has blessed me with in this life of mine.

Best Husband
Best Family
Best Friends
Roof over my head
Food on the table
A good car
Water to drink
A good job
A phone to keep in touch
Good health
A healthy family
Clothes to wear (and plenty of them)
A shower to stay clean
A Bible to read
A Blog to help spread the word








Source: tumblr.com via Jenny on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Jeanne on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment