11.16.2011

O How Pinteresting

Today I am at home with a stomach bug.... woooooof!!!

So in order to make my day a little better, I will be doing a little Christmas pinning :)


google








I may go to Hobby Lobby and get some wreaths and do this today... It's only 10 and I am so freakin bored... I don't see how people don't work
















So Easy!!


Source: flickr.com via Callie on Pinterest


Genius!! So easy





Source: bhg.com via Chantal on Pinterest





Source: flickr.com via Callie on Pinterest


To make your house smell like Christmas, boil some orange peals with a teaspoon of cinnamom.


Source: etsy.com via Callie on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Callie on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. hope you feel better ms. callie and that bug is only around for 24 hours or less!! oh my gosh those snowman wreaths are so adorable. i have never seen those before and i think i definitely have to put one up on my front door this christmas season!! great pins like usual, i always love your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. snowman on the door...... absolutely adorable!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your inspiration pictures. A lot of people here put a wreath of on each window it can look pretty but sometimes it is tacky. I never really understood what the point is. xo

    ReplyDelete