11.09.2011

O How Pinteresting

google



Back on Track this week with the ole Dream Home!!!




PERFECTION... O MY


Source: houzz.com via Callie on Pinterest
























So pretty,  but I could never do white..




Source: bhg.com via Callie on Pinterest

Love the yellow

 
Quilt... Love




Love the Yellow Stripes!!





Presh Quilt!




Awesome Headboard!




Fireplace Headboard! Genius







A Few Funnies..


Source: 9gag.com via Callie on Pinterest


So True




Best Halloween Costume Idea I Think I Have Ever Seen.
And last, but not least..


Source: flickr.com via Callie on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I love the front porch,kitchen and the rest of your pins too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the pic with the mantle headboard, do you know where I could find a bedspread like that?? I LOVE it!! It's like a bedspread and bedskirt all in one. P.S. I'm loving these posts of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! back to this house of yours of which i will be a guest of course :-) beautiful photos callie, where do you find these amazing pins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rustic looking homes and decor. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found Pinterest. i am obsessed. I love wrap around porches. :)
    Id love for you to check out my blog and follow along. Let me know if you do Ill be sure to follow back!

    Cant wait,
    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete