10.10.2012

Pumpkin Preference

Ok, so I know all of you other bloggers out there are Pumpkin Freaks!! Seriously, y'all eat or drink something pumpkin every single day from September to December. I've never seen anything like it. I sure wish I could stand coffee even just a little bit so that I could understand the obsession with pumpkin flavored latte's.

Now, here is what you're never going to believe.

I have never had anything pumpkin in my entire life, that I'm aware of... (Momma, correct me if I'm wrong?) I imagine it tasting something like a sweet potato... I'm sure that is completely off, but I believe that just stems from the fact that they are both, in fact, orange and that pumpkin pie looks very similar to the consistency of a sweet potato casserole. Anything that even looks like sweet potato casserole has to be delicious, right?

Anywho, so  for all of you Pumpkin Fanatics out there, if I were to try (or make) anything pumpkin flavored what should it be? I'm contemplating something pumpkin flavored for our tailgate on Saturday.


Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread



Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
Something I could most certainly get behind.



Pumpkin Cornbread
Interesting..



Pumpkin Spice Kiss Cookies



Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Can never go wrong with cheesecake..
EVER



Pumpkin Latte
Not happening..
But it sure does look cute.
Do they make pumpkin hot chocolate?
I'd be all over that!



Pumpkin Snickerdoodles



Pumpkin Pie
See?? Looks like Sweet Potatoes..



Pumpkin Bread



Pumpkin Praline Trifle
That's what I'm talkin' about.. Yum!

Seriously, I don't even know where to start. 
Help a sister out.
What's your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. i saw a pumpkin chocolate chip bread on pinterest that looked yum. pumpkin chili is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkin bread is about the only pumpkin thing i can stomach ! the rest, they can have ! & i LOVE coffee just minus the pumpkin flavor : )
    i bet that chocolate chip pumpkin bread ^^ would be yummy for a tailgate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with pumpkin cream cheese...it's sooo delicious!
    http://khemp.blogspot.com/
    new follower!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right. Bloggers love pumpkin. I am a sweet potato finatic, actually. I think pumpkin and sweet potato pie taste very similar. I made some pumpkin cookies a few weeks ago that were out of this world! They were a little spongy so if you are a consistency person you might not like them, but i added nuts and chocolate chips to them. If you want, I can get you the recipe! I adapted it from something off of pinterest (duh).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin bread/ pumpkin cornbread are the most delcious things ever! I would defiitely go that route for your first taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate sweet potato and I don't think it tastes anything like pumpkin at all!! I'm not a huge pumpkin pie fan, but I LOVE pumpkin bread, muffins, donuts, cookies, etc. To be honest the pumpkin spice latte from Sbux takes some getting used to and I don't really think the Dunkin dounts pumpkin coffee even tastes like pumpkin but I will still drink both of them in the fall- I think it's just a nice change from regular coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE anything pumpkin. I made pumpkin hummus last year for Thanksgiving. AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete