10.11.2012

PIZZA PIZZA!

Apparently all I think about is food and that's ok with me bc boy do I have some deliciousness to share with you today. Kendol came up with a new little pizza recipe last night and it was so different and good! I don't normally stray far away from pepperoni, bell pepper, onion and bacon on my pizza, so this was a first for me. And I just have one question for myself? What have I been waiting on?

Chicken & Artichoke Pizza
1-2 Chicken Breasts
(marinated in Italian Dressing and Worcestershire)
Pack of Large Tortillas
Garlic Cream Cheese Spread
Can of Artichokes
Purple Onion
Bell Pepper
Pizza Cheese
(Red Pepper Flakes if you so choose)

Grill Chicken Breasts and tear into pieces.
(Or I'm sure you could cook in a skillet if you don't want to man the grill)
Bake tortilla for 5 minutes on 350 to make crisp
Assemble your pizza:
Use Garlic Cream Cheese as sauce
Add chicken, bell pepper, onion, artichokes and cheese.
We also added some red pepper flakes!

Bake for 10-15 until it is cooked to your liking.

Seriously that Garlic Cream Cheese Spread is Heaven Sent!!
And if you don't like artichokes... just leave that part out!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This sounds so SO good! I will have to remember this & make this sometime soon!!! Great job Kendol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delish!! Will have to try this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete