10.16.2012

First Order of Business for the Day?

First order of business for the day?
Download Jason Aldean's new album "Night Train."

Second order of business for the day?
Go ahead and download Blake Shelton's "Cheers, It's Christmas!" while you're at it.

Third order of business for the day?
Start Bean Soup in the Crock Pot.

Forth order of business for the day?
(It's not even 8 a.m. yet... Whew!)
Hot Chocolate.
It's 50 degrees here and I was about 10 minutes early for work, so I decided to stop at Starbucks for a hot chocolate... How do you people do that everyday? There was 100 people there... and since when can you be 15 minutes late for high school because you were buying a coffee?

Fifth order of business for the day?
Share some Fall Goodness with you lovelies.


Do you love a Pay Day like I do??
Well I have a perfect way for you to make your own.
Candy Corn + Peanuts = PayDay

Seriously, need a super fast fall snack? Just mix a bag of candy corn and a can of peanuts and it's pure addictive perfection. I brought my tailgate leftovers to work yesterday and you'd have thought I worked miracles. Nobody had any idea about this snack. Perfect to leave out in a bowl around the house.

Speaking of fall treats, remember last week when I was debating on attempting my first ever pumpkin flavored treat? Well, Well, Well, I did just that. Twice. And they were both delicious and quite possibly the easiest recipes ever. Fall Party? Tailgate? I've got you covered!!






Pumpkin Dip:
VIA
1 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon

Mix all ingredients with a mixer and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Serve with Vanilla Wafers.

This seriously took two minutes to prepare and was a huge hit at the Tailgate.

Pumpkin Cookies
VIA
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Oats
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Butter, Softened
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
1 Cup Chocolate Chips

Preheat Oven to 350.
In separate bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, salt.
Cream butter in mixer and gradually add in sugars until fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
Alternate adding in dry ingredients and pumpkin to butter mixture.
Lastly, stir in chocolate chips.

Bake cookies 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.

It made a ton so I ran out of room on my pans, so I put little chunks in a muffin pan. (Impatient Much?) They turned out even better as perfect little mini muffin in my opinion.

Just think if you added some to the muffin pan, then put a Pumpkin Hershey Kiss, then added some more on top and you had a Kiss filled muffin thang... Lawd, the wheels are turning. Might just have to try that little concoction!!

Enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. ha i love you put the chunks in a muffin pan, yes ma'am impatient much i agree ;-) wishing we lived closer so i could attend all of your fabulous S&D parties and we could bake together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to download Jason Aldean's new album - Love that newest song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY!! I must bake a pumpkin-something before fall is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness. I love the cordy corn and peanut mixture!! It's awesomeness and totally addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you about the line at Starbucks - in midtown Manhattan the line in morning is about 30 minutes!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just gained weight from looking at all of this. YUMM! Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely be making this treat!

    Newest follower from the blog hop!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete