1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Today, I will start with Number One, obviously.
20 Random Facts about Callie.
1. First and foremost, I might just have the cutest married name in the world.
Just say it out loud.
Moving right along..
2. Most people call me Cal.
3. I have never had a glass of milk.
4. I do not like mushrooms or jello..
or anything slimy like that.
5. I drove a 1992 Oldsmobile Delta 88 in High School.
She was called "Grocery Getter" and had blue velvet interior. Nice.
6. Speaking of that car, I have a hit a Sonic Menu Pole...
I could probably open a Sonic with the amount of money I have spent on their Coke's since I turned 15
7. I have a degree in Risk Management, Insurance and Financial Planning...
Who majors in that?
8. I was in competitive gymnastics as a child.
9. My right wrist does not bend. (car accident).
10. Pregnancy weirds me out.
It is just so bizarre to me.
11. My friends and I had on going hand held tetris tournaments in college.
Seriously, it's addictive.
Go to Wal-Mart and get yourself one.
12. I am a gift giver. It's my thing.
13. I was a Tri Delta.
14. My Christmas morning family breakfast consists of sausage balls and biscuits with chocolate gravy.
(Only in Mississippi)
15. I own 5 pairs of cowboy boots.
16. I am currently obsessed with NeedtoBreathe and the new Dave Matthews XM station (genius).
17. I saw George Strait, Reba, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks and Hank Williams, Jr. in concert in one year. (last year) I can die happy now. Speaking of, I want to attend the Willie Nelson 4th of July Picnic in Texas.. like bad.. and I want to go Honkey Tonkin' in Texas.
18. Kendol and I met two weeks before college graduation when he went to a DDD date party with my first cousin..(I am no hussy.. they were best friends in high school)
19. I have never lived outside of Mississippi.
20. I, along with 6 of my best friends, went to Chicago our senior spring break of college to see Justin Timberlake. (and we saw him again 2 months later in Memphis.. post college....)
And now you know a little bit about me.
And you're probably never coming back ha!