10.05.2012

Friday Favs



Favorite Room Inspiration:
Not real sure what's going on with the wood in the fireplace, but that's irrelevant.
Source: bhg.com via Callie on Pinterest


Favorite Ecard:


Favorite Inspiration:


Favorite Boys:

These three just left for a 4 day weekend at Talladega. 
Kendol's never been. 
They will soon look something like this.
Gotta try and blend in, right?
Talladega Circa 2006

I just went there..
I think I have to stop at this point... 
It might get out of hand from here... 


Yea, right... I'm keeping on going..

Favorite New Lunch Spot:
Crazy Cat Bakery
Their quiche options are out of control.
They definitely helped shake a little of these Friday Blues..


Favorite of the Week:
Hanging out on our "Veranda" and catching up with good friends over Drinks, Chicken Spaghetti and Afroman...


Favorite New Stella and Dot Piece:
What's your story??


And last, but most certainly not least
ALL AROUND FAVORITE:
HAYES
DUH..
I mean just look at those skeleton PJ's..
And the two times I've seen her this week, she has sprinted to me and bear hugged my legs.
And she said Ci Ci the other day..Except it came out more like Thi Thi.
I might be Aunt Tee Tee y'all!! HA


Now what will really be my favorite?? When these last three hours of work fly by and I am having girl's night with some of my best ladies over pizza, beer (in mason jars) and music.

Happy Friday Y'all!

10 comments:

  1. Omg I DIED at that someecard when you pinned it the other day. So stinkin funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that living room so bad. And that eCard...hilarious. Hope the boys have a blast at Talladega! I'm sure it'll be a memorable weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just peed my pants reading that ecard. And I may have "Stop in the Name of Love" stuck in my head all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh this is the weekend that kendol goes to talledega i remember you telling me it was happening this year. so many people have been posting that ecard as their fb status too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that 2006 picture! Hilarious! Keeping it gangstaaaa! haha Happy weekend pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh the good ole 'dega throwback pic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just busted out laughing at that ecard!!! Hilarious!!!

    Gotta get me some of those skeleton pjs....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol to your circa 2006 pic! Hahaha and I like that you listened to Afroman on your veranda ... That is hysterical. Pretty charm necklace! I pretty much have no timemfornstella and dot and have not had a party in months. I think I'm going to get "fired" any day now.

    ReplyDelete