10.31.2012

Hap Hap Happy Halloween!

O, Halloween.. One of my very favorite holidays. Why? Because I love any excuse to dress in costume and act a fool. I guess I won't be acting too much of a fool this year, instead I will be passing out candy to all of the Trick or Treaters and have a big ole' pot of Taco Soup on the Stove for those that need to warm up a bit.

No worries, I most certainly have on a black maxi and orange polka dot sweater. You didn't think I was not at least going to be festive did you? And I'm racking my brain trying to come up with a little costume of some sort strait out of the closet for tonight. I could always be a football player.. or a cowgirl.. or something with a mullet or purple hair.. Purple hair, Saints Jersey, Mardi Gras beads?? I could be on to something here...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THESE
 IDIOTS OF HALLOWEEN PAST!



4 comments:

  1. Love all these outfits- so fun! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love your costumes of halloweens pasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! We had taco soup while passing out candy too! Definitely helped warm things up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love all these Halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete