2. Had a little Mexican date with Kendol and Stephanie (counter-productive??)
3. Then a trip to Wal-Mart for some new tailgating supplies (Gettin' ten kinds of crazy on a Friday night!) Holy Crap... It's game week people.... YES!!
4. Followed by movie night. We watched American Reunion and This Means War. I loved both!
5. We went to Soulshine Pizza for lunch on Saturday. New location? Awesomeness! Any place that serves their beer in Mason Jars is A-OK with me!
6. We spent the afternoon cooking up a big ole batch of chili, hanging with the fam and watching some football!
7. Spent Sunday being referred to as "The Land Mass Between Nola and Mobile" in regards to Isaac. Seriously weather channel? That land mass is called Mississippi. #Idiots
8. Then I made a little road trip to my parents to take my shotgun to my little sister and spent the afternoon with my Momma.
9. Followed by a dinner date to Buffalo Wild Wings with Kendol.
10. And last, but most certainly not least, I believe we have found our house plans!! Which resulted in two sleepless nights due to decorating the entire thing in my head. #Psycho Paint colors? Seriously how do you even start with that? O my lord. It's going to be a long two years.
P.S. Don't miss out on an awesome give-away going on Girl Booklet Blog ! I'm giving away a $50 Stella and Dot credit and there's lots of other goodies, including free ad spaces!!!
P.S.S. Speaking of Stella & Dot, don't miss out on the FINAL days of the Summer IT LIST Sale. There are some crazy good sales going on there.