If I could bottle up perfection, it would be this weekend. Kendol and I headed to my hometown for a weekend in the country at my parents. I know I go there all the time, but I hadn't been with nothing to do in a long, long time. It was exactly what this worn out girl needed. And I can't wait to be right back there on Thursday.
1. A weekend in country with no phone service.
2. Perfect views.
3. Fried Crappie, Hushpuppies, Homemade French Fries and Homemade Slaw.
4. Cajun Creole.
5. Downtown Shopping.
7. Meeting the little sister's precious, precious boyfriend for the first time.
8. Spending time with my family.
9. Sunday afternoon dinner and a movie date with Kendol! Batman & Sweet Peppers. Perfection.
10. The Saints are back on our T.V. All is right in the world.
|Wine is always a better out of a Peter's Glass and with this view.|
(Pardon the ladders & such. They have a little addition going on that I can't wait to share)
He fills my life with good things.