4.27.2012

Happy Maroon Friday

Happy "Maroon Friday" Bulldog Nation!! 

What a special Maroon Friday it is!! Fletcher Cox was the 12th pick in the first round of the NFL draft. He now joins one of my MSU favorite's, Jamar Chaney, in Philadelphia with the Eagles. Looks like I will be rooting for the Eagles when I'm not cheering for the Saints :)
Via
Seriously, how precious is this picture?
And, of course, a Big Happy 4-0 to Dan the Man!!!!
A super big congratulations to Fletcher and best of luck to the others!!!

HAIL STATE

P.S. Did anyone else watch the draft last night? If you didn't, you missed out.
THE HAIR-DO'S
Y'all they were MAJOR!! I need to meet the people behind these masterpieces, for real!! 




3 comments:

  1. im an eagles fan, so cheering for them will come natrually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch it but I followed along on my phone! My Cowboys had to 1st round picks, I was so excited! Now I have to be a Jags and Browns fan along with my Broncos :) Happy Weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i did watch the draft and it was pretty cool and quite the deal!

    ReplyDelete