Today is going to be a fabulous day!!
You know why?
1. Well for starters, just because I said so...
2. The first song to come on in my car this morning was "Dixie Land Delight." Complete with singing at the top of my lungs, full dance moves and lots of violin/fiddle playing, of course.
This could have been the cause of the next events of my morning. So when leaving our neighborhood, you pull on to the busiest 2 lane road in the area. It is a road that EVERYONE uses every morning. Plus I have to turn left out of there, so there is always a line of cars to get out. Well There were two cars parked and some men standing around and one car in the left turn lane to go out of the neighborhood. While, I wondered what the other two trucks were doing and why the men were standing in the rain, I didn't think to much about it. We always have lawn service men and there's still construction going on.. and AT&T is putting in U-verse. So I just passed them by and got behind the one car in the left lane. Well since I was singing at the top of my lungs, I was not paying attention to the car's flashing lights. Man knocks on my window, "Umm Mam, there has been a hit and run, so nobody's in the car in front of you. If you want to get out of here anytime soon, you might want to get in the middle lane (with a chuckle)." Yes, I was sitting behind a parked car with no driver. Silly me. At least my day got kicked off with a good laugh... at myself!
3. The first song to come on Pandora at work was Tiny Dancer!! Complete with visions of myself at Silky's on Beale Street. It must be my lucky day.
4. It's Friday... Enough said.
5. I am going home this weekend to see my family and lots of my best-est friends! Yay!
|Just the start of what all I have to pack for the wedding shower this weekend.|
And are yall noticing this picture? Yes, that would be an Instagram.
Welcome to 2012 Callie.
Yes, I FINALLY got an Iphone.
Add me: callie_collins
6. Skyler & Phillip are still on American Idol, but Phil's bestie, Hee Jun, got kicked off...
So sad. He cried. Sweetest thing ever.
7. It's my favorite little bloggers birthday! She is actually the reason I started blogging. If you ever read my very first post, you will know that I am being for real. If you do not follow her, I suggest you do immediately!
HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU, Rachel!
Anywho, a few more things that have made my week!
|My sweet Hayes eating her oranges!|
|Every single picture we take is blurry.. Ugh|
|Showing her Teeth|
|How Pa-resh is my little nephew Lawson?|
That hat is just too much!!! A-dor-a-ble
|There he is again! |
Precious little Law-Man
And last, but most certainly not least... I believe Mallory and I have met our new best friend. Why does everyone not understand this concept like Zooey and us? No, but seriously, when we were in college, Mallory and I didn't speak to each other or anyone else until after lunch. We have been next door neighbors since age 3, lived together for 3 of 4 years of college and 1 year post college and now we literally live 1 minute from each other. This works for us!! Maybe everyone should try it??