3.30.2012

Fab Friday

Today is going to be a fabulous day!! 
You know why? 

1. Well for starters, just because I said so... 

2. The first song to come on in my car this morning was "Dixie Land Delight." Complete with singing at the top of my lungs, full dance moves and lots of violin/fiddle playing, of course.  

This could have been the cause of the next events of my morning. So when leaving our neighborhood, you pull on to the busiest 2 lane road in the area. It is a road that EVERYONE uses every morning. Plus I have to turn left out of there, so there is always a line of cars to get out. Well There were two cars parked and some men standing around and one car in the left turn lane to go out of the neighborhood. While, I wondered what the other two trucks were doing and why the men were standing in the rain, I didn't think to much about it. We always have lawn service men and there's still construction going on.. and AT&T is putting in U-verse. So I just passed them by and got behind the one car in the left lane. Well since I was singing at the top of my lungs, I was not paying attention to the car's flashing lights. Man knocks on my window, "Umm Mam, there has been a hit and run, so nobody's in the car in front of you. If you want to get out of here anytime soon, you might want to get in the middle lane (with a chuckle)."  Yes, I was sitting behind a parked car with no driver. Silly me. At least my day got kicked off with a good laugh... at myself!


3. The first song to come on Pandora at work was Tiny Dancer!! Complete with visions of myself at Silky's on Beale Street. It must be my lucky day.

4. It's Friday... Enough said.

5. I am going home this weekend to see my family and lots of my best-est friends! Yay!
Just the start of what all I have to pack for the wedding shower this weekend.
And are yall noticing this picture? Yes, that would be an Instagram.
Welcome to 2012 Callie.
Yes, I FINALLY got an Iphone.
Add me: callie_collins

6. Skyler & Phillip are still on American Idol, but Phil's bestie, Hee Jun, got kicked off... 
So sad. He cried. Sweetest thing ever. 

7. It's my favorite little bloggers birthday! She is actually the reason I started blogging. If you ever read my very first post, you will know that I am being for real. If you do not follow her, I suggest you do immediately!
HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU, Rachel!


Anywho, a few more things that have made my week!
My sweet Hayes eating her oranges!

Every single picture we take is blurry.. Ugh

Showing her Teeth
Ok, so I know I spoke on this a week or two ago, but I shall tell you another story. Last night, I went down to Ann-Hamilton's (sister) to take her some shoes. Hayes was still awake, and she loves me yall! She actually knows who I am and squeals when I walk in the door. She runs strait to me and latches on. It is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Well I tried to leave last night and she cried and ran to me and made me hold her. Well finally she went into her room, so I escaped while I could. Then I get this text message "It just dawned on her that you weren't here. She ran into the kitchen looking for you, crying. No lie!" Bless her precious little heart.

How Pa-resh is my little nephew Lawson?
That hat is just too much!!! A-dor-a-ble

There he is again!
Precious little Law-Man

And last, but most certainly not least... I believe Mallory and I have met our new best friend. Why does everyone not understand this concept like Zooey and us? No, but seriously, when we were in college, Mallory and I didn't speak to each other or anyone else until after lunch. We have been next door neighbors since age 3, lived together for 3 of 4 years of college and 1 year post college and now we literally live 1 minute from each other. This works for us!! Maybe everyone should try it??




HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! 
AND DON'T FORGET TO GO VISIT RACHEL AND GIVE HER SOME BIRTHDAY LOVE!!


(and yes, I am fully aware that this is 10 kinds of random)

7 comments:

  1. I sure do love you! I have the BEST friends in the world...geez. I'm such a lucky girl! Happy Friday, Cal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! So true! I am not a morning person. And your niece is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have so much fun this weekend!! I love showers :) -- though packing for big things like this is tough.

    and that's such a cute story about your friend's little girl. definitely made me laugh!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck tomorrow!! The 5k doesn't come by our house, just the half marathon. :( I have no clue who was in charge of mapping this thing out- its all crazy. Anyways, we'll still be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Callie! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
    Hope to see you there! Thanks!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten kinds of random and my fave!! Alabama, Tiny Dancer and Silky's all in one post. A girl after my own heart I tell you! And that is the cutest hat on a baby ever!

    ReplyDelete