3.14.2012

Peaches for Me

When anyone else hears the word "peaches" is the first thing that pops in your head "Movin' to the country, gonna eat me alot peaches... Peaches come in a can. They were put there by a man.. in a factory down..toooowwwn." No?? Just me??? I seriously used to love that song.

Anywho, that's completely besides the point. The point is there is this awesome color for spring and summer that I can't seem to get enough of. I just realized it's ALL over my pinterest fashion board, so that is of course what I am going to share with you today. As the song says, "Millions of peaches, Peaches for me!"

Ok..Ok.. I will quite singing.

























How awesome are these pants? Seriously, I think I used to have these when I was little. O, what I would give to be able to pull them off now...

Speaking of pulling something off.. This whole Mixing of the prints business... I LOVE!!! But let's get serious, when I try it I look a fool.
















Now for some funnies:

















HAPPY WEDNESDAY LOVES!!
WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!

4 comments:

  1. loving these pins Callie. peach is such a great color, I cant pull it off because of my skin tone and I get really jealous of people who can! Happy Wednesday love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am with you on the mixed prints. I LOVE the way it looks, but everytime I have tried, I look ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. peach is such a pretty color! really want those floral pants!

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lace shorts! Adorbs.

    ReplyDelete