5.22.2013

Saturday in the South





On Saturday, in between reunion festivities, Kendol and I spent the afternoon at my parents celebrating Mother's Day and a few birthdays with my Daddy's side of the family. We stayed outside and enjoyed the sunshine and the opportunity to get a little tan. There were water gun wars, a lot of fishing, home-made chocolate pie and bbq.

We watched Hayes and Farrell become not just cousins, but friends. They dug in the rocks together. They held hands and ran through the sprinkler. Farrell was such the little southern gentlemen, waiting on Hayes each time before he'd run back through the sprinkler. 

He fills my life with good things.
Psalm 103:5


3 comments:

  1. your niece is just the cutest callie!! what a doll she is and i love that photo of farrell holding hands with hayes, watch out!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Hayes! They are precious!

    BTW: I want a hammock sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete