9.06.2011

HELL ON HEELS

Ok, so I have to admit, I had never heard of this "Asos" brand that other bloggers post about. (Pardon Me) But today I decided to check out their website during my lunchbreak to see what the fuss was about. BOY O BOY, I did not need to go to the shoe category... Would anyone like to donate to the "Callie Needs New Heels" fund. Ok, I really don't NEED them, but I sure do want them all. I have plenty, but they sure are perfect! Believe me there were plenty more that were fabulous, but these were my favorites. I am a sucker for anything neutral, royal blue and yellow!

Now you go Check It Out. You will thank me later. Everything is Fabulous.


ASOS FAB HEELS



Now go be Fab!!
Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. Great shoes, girl!! I feel like it's so easy to make shoes go from the "want" category...to the "need" category...very quickly! At least I always make that excuse!! I'm definitely a heels girl :) I looove those bright blue ones (the third ones in) that you picked. GORG. :) MademoiselleMichael

    ReplyDelete