9.09.2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


Play along HERE

1. Somewhere someone is laying on a beach, on a tropical island, with a fruity drink in hand.. Ahhhhh Jealous. (is it weird that I always find a way to incorporate the beach into these questions) 

2. Blogs/Music/Life  is/are my muse.

3. It would suck if  Coca Cola Classic was no more because I would seriously die. I grew up drinking lots of cokes everyday and by lots, I don't mean two... I mean like 5+. Then right before our wedding I decided to try and give them up. I lasted a few months, but I couldn't do it. But... now I only have a few a week. Not even 1 a day or 1 every other day even.. so I think it was a step in the right direction... let's face it.. you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT beat a Sonic coke.

4. Seeing my Momma and sisters is/are my favorite thing about today. Eleanor, my little sister, will be cheering tonight and they play a team here. WOOHOOO!!!! And I get to take my cowbell bc their theme is "make some noise." Any excuse to rang my cowbell is A-OK with me!! And I plan to do a little retail therapy during lunch... that will be pretty stellar, aw well.

5. Life is kind of like (I tried to be clever here, but it didn't work... so I took to pinterest... see my results at the end!!)

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to have (one real and one materialistic) beautiful, healthy children (one day) and a perfect house decorated just exactly how I wanted it!! Ooo, that would be so fun! 

7. A funny thing happened the other day... actually last night!! I came up with my very first blog give-away.. but it's still a secret for now he he. Stay tuned.... so that means I have to figure out where to find one of those give-away generator things and how to work it... I may be drawing a number out of a hat.. we'll see.. it should be intersting.







1 comment:

  1. yah cant wait for the giveaway!! and i love the pin photos!!

    ReplyDelete