6.01.2012

Friday Favorites





I'm participating in a brand new link up today with Lindsey!! AKA the The Bargain Blonde . What better way to end the week than by sharing a few of my favorite things? Can't think of a better way myself.

1. My Sweet Hayes. Just look at her. Seriously.

Just having a Tea Party

Testing the Waters
Just look at that Swim Suit
Having a little snack at the pool
Dorito Nachos and and Ice Cream Bar

2. My Dawgs are about to start swinging against Samford in the regionals!! 
#HAILSTATE

3. In just three short months, football season will officially kickoff!
HURRY
VIA Dan the Man on FB
4. Photo Booth Fun with Kendol


What a creeper in that first picture ha!

And last, but most certainly not least, some of my favorite verses of all times. 

I ran across these verses twice yesterday. Crazy! I ran across it on pinterest and it was the "verse for the day" over there on my sidebar. I took it as a sign that I need spread the word bc it is one of the most important messages of all! 

I learned these verses in jr. high at Fall Retreat with the church. We learned it as a song and to this day I cannot just say them. I sing them. And I sang them ALLLL day yesterday! Ricky (youth minister) knew what he was doing that day. I will never forget it. And what a powerful message those two verses have!!

Source: etsy.com via Callie on Pinterest


HAPPY WEEKEND!!


6 comments:

  1. I love those shots of you and your man! Too cute. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo booth pics! Y'all are too cute! & that quote is great! Love it! Have a good weekend chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that verse..I see why it's a favorite!! :)

    I'm pumped for the college baseball world series, too!!

    Have a great weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayes is adorable!
    I can't wait for football season either. So much fun!
    I'm new around here...excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that verse. And the fonts in the graphic. Love.

    ReplyDelete