6.28.2012

A Little Q & A on a Thurs-day

I have been passed on a few awards in the blogosphere and what better day than today to pass them on to others and let all of my new readers learn a little bit more about me. Sound like a plan?

The first set of questions comes from Shayna and is all about beauty. I mean, who doesn't love to chat about beauty products?

1. What is your current beauty obsession?
I am currently really into Mascara and fingernail polish. I seriously have like 6 different mascaras in my make-up bag. Psycho! But they are all ELF, so that makes it ok, right? I also have an addiction to purchasing the polish.. Whoopsy!!



2. What is one beauty product you wished you owned?
Hmmm... I would really love the have the Naked Pallets 1 and 2. I hear they are fabulous and all of the colors are exactly what I wear on a daily basis but I'm just too cheap to go buy them. 



3. What kind of post are your favorite to read and write?
I love reading posts about people's lives. What they are really like and what life is like in their little piece of the world. Everything is so different down here in Mississippi that I love hearing how things are elsewhere. I'm nosy, I suppose. These type posts are the most natural to me and my favorite to write, as well.

4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
I was introduced to blogging by my friends Meagan Rae, Elizabeth and Rachel. I loved reading their posts and finally decided to have my own. Simple as that.

5. What color nail polish are you currently wearing?
I am currently rocking Essie "Turquoise and Caicos" and I am obsessed. It is the most fun icy, turquoise. I'm sure the folks at work think I am a little crazy, but O well!!






Source: google.com via Alice on Pinterest

Next set of questions is came to me from Lauran, The Real Young Housewife of  Southern Virginia.

. What is your profession?
I work in individual disability underwriting. Need a life or disability insurance policy? Hit a girl up!
I am also a stylist for Stella and Dot

2. How would you describe your style?
Simple. Comfortable. Slightly hippie. Slightly girl next door. 
Ok, Ok... it's a little all over the place. 

3. What one make-up product can you not live without? 
I would say eyeliner. If I don't have on eyeliner, you would never even know I had on make-up. 

4. If you could be besties with one celebrity, who would it be?
Ooooo that's a tough one. I will have to go with Blake and Miranda. I just think it would be a helluva time.


Source: people.com via Layla on Pinterest

Or Justin Timberlake... I mean, he's been my boyfriend since elementary so he would naturally be my best friend, right? Swoooon


Source: decor8blog.com via Nann on Pinterest

5. What is your dream vacation? 
I would love to go to Paris... or on an African Safari, which is weird bc I don't even like animals... or to any tropical island, of course. But the main thing I would love to experience is New York City at Christmas. Christmas is my all time favorite, like I would have a Christmas tree up year round if Kendol would allow, and I just think there's something so magical about it. Dying to go.


Source: google.com via Aimee on Pinterest


6. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Delta Magazine, of course!! 
My one and only.

 7. If you could have any special talent {that you don't currently have}, what would it be?
I would love to be musically talented in any way, any instrument or vocally. I am not picky. I just love music and would love to say that I could participate in something I love so much. My singing abilities are horrendous to say the least... I mean I sound like a boy when I talk, so when I sing it's just really bad.

For now, I shall just dance on.

8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Biscuits with Chocolate Gravy and bacon, obviously.

9. If you could do anything, what is your dream job?
I would love to work in fashion or sports. 
Can you imagine being a model and getting to wear all of those glamorous and crazy clothes? 
I would just die...
Or can you imagine being Erin Andrews? Could a job be any more fun than that? I think not.

10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Sonic cokes. 
Music. 
Reality T.V. 

I guess that's enough about me for the day!! I am passing this along to anyone and everyone. I would love to learn all about you... bc I'm nosy remember?

8 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the Naked Pallets! The colors are perfect, but a bit too pricey for moi!:) This was such a fun post--love learning new things about bloggers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love learning more about you, doll! I too love to read posts about people's lives. It makes the person so much more relatable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered Elf make up and I love it. They are super cheap but work awesome! And I love Blake and Miranda as well. so Fabulous and Glamourous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I rock the Turquoise and Caicos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biscuits and chocolate gravy. oh, yes. We ARE Mississippi girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you come for Christmas we have to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Callie! I am a new follower! I found you at 10 Feet Off Beale. I just had to comment about the Naked palettes! I have both and they are definitely worth the money! Those eyeshadows last forever! I'm not even close to making a dent in them and I got each one right when they came out. Also, I got to meet Miranda Lambert at her concert! She is super cool! Btw, you have a really cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog and LOVE it! Your nail polish is too cute and I'd be rockin' it all summer long!

    ReplyDelete