12.20.2011

Over the Weekend..

Hello Hello Hello!!

Over the weekend, I was at my parents, who live in the country with no phone service. So from two nights in the country and yesterday and today off work, I feel so out of the loop with the blog world... Holy Moly.

Friday night was spent celebrating a 21st birthday and a Master's graduation!! First, we went to Kendol's parents for his little brothers birthday celebration. We had filets, fried mushrooms, twice backed potatoes and deviled eggs.... YUM!! Then we headed to the bar to help our friend Cody celebrate his graduation. So proud.


pardon the molestache...

Saturday we headed to my parents for our first Christmas celebration with my Daddy's side of the family. It was fabulous, of course. Precious kiddos everywhere!!

Also, Kendol and Ryan (the brother in law) both killed deer! Woo Hoo
Sunday was spent at church singing all the best Christmas songs and celebrating the "Reason for the Season." Then my Momma, two sisters and I headed to Wal-Mart for some Angel Tree shopping. Let's just say, our precious little angel is going to have the best Christmas ever. Kendol's parents, my parents, my sister and our friends Christin and TJ all chipped in, so we were able to get him so much stuff!! I just wish I could be a fly on the wall on Christmas morning. If you haven't already, I challenge each and every one of you to give back. It is the best feeling. Then I ended the day hunting with my sweet Daddy and having a big ole home cooked meal with the best family in the world. Days like today are what life's all about!!



And last but not least, I get back on blogger to 90 followers! O my goodness. Ya'll are all just precious. Thanks so much for reading my silly little blog.

FAB. FAB. FAB weekend!!!


3 comments:

  1. Sweet Callie! You are so precious. I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend :) And I completely agree about the Angel Tree thing--one of my favorite traditions ever! Merry, merry Christmas, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you received a blogger award from me!

    charlotteperrow.blogspot.com


    Love love love your banner. I am a child of a cotton farmer! It's my favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i love your blog too! my parents both grew up picking cotton by hand and my uncle still owns a cotton gin. :) like your banner as well ~

    ReplyDelete