8.28.2011

Touchdowns & Tiaras

Alright folks, you are looking at the newest member of the Fantasy Football League. I have joined an all girls league with some of my great friends. I have always made fun of Kendol for doing this bc it gets so ridiculous during games trying to keep up with everything, but I finally gave in.

Team Name:
Touchdowns -n- Tiaras 
(from Toddlers & Tiaras)
(the perfect mix of masculinity and femininity)
Just call us "TnT" for short...BOOOOM!!

Slogan:
TnT To The Top
(From the University of Southern Mississippi's slogan SMTTT- Souther Miss To The Top)

Logo:

When I start coming up with this kind of stuff, I start to take it to the wwwaaayyyy next level. I love coming up with stuff like this and then I can't decide which names and slogans I want to use and I get stressed.

Example: I first googled football slang/terminology to start brain storming on team names... The first funny thing I came accross was "slobber knocker." What is a "slobber knocker" you ask? It is a particularly gruesome tackle in the game of football. I died out laughing when I saw this term and immediately came up with the name "CC's Slobber Knockers" Hysterical!! (CC being my initials, of course). Then I ran across the term "punt, pass & kick" like the highshool punt, pass & kick competition. My friend Mary Kathryn's team is called "Pigskins & Pantyhose." So, this immediately triggered my girly side and I came up with "Punt, Pass & Priss" as a fun slogan. Such as "Punt, Pass & Prissing my way  to the Top."... I'm telling you, when I start doing these things I get way too crazy... So then this triggered the SMTTT slogan and somehow I cam up with "Touchdowns and Tiaras To The Top," which then triggered the thought of a girly football and here I am with a pink sequin football picture.

I am still not 100% sold on this bc I still find "CC's Slobber Knockers" to be HIGH-LARIOUS!! It would just require an explanation constantly, but would be worth it. And I'm not 100% sold bc I am not a girly girl/pink/sequin type person (unless we're talking fashion), so it's a little out of my comfort zone ha!

So now it's time to start "grinding for my team" as we say at Mississippi State. (We'll call it "glitter grind") Ok... I swear I'm going to stop now...

Must go study some draft kits and roster rankings and see who I should draft to my fabulous team. Thank goodness none of us know what we're doing.

Enough with the girliness, it's time to get serious.

Off to grind,
Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment