8.19.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's been a few weeks since I have done a "Fill in the Blank Friday." So, as soon as I went to check out the questions and saw that the picture for the week was a Sunflower, I knew it was a must! Just what I needed to put a smile on my face this Friday afternoon, as I wait for work to to end for the week. Sunflowers are my favorite!! Then.... I got to question 5.. make my day!

Play along HERE!


1. My idea of pure perfection would be if the weekends and weekdays swapped roles. I think five days off is well deserved after 2 days of work!! :)

2. Family, Friends & Laughter make the world go 'round.

3. If it weren't for taxes (or my shopping addiction) I might have some money.

4. Bloggers are all so creative and so much fun!! It's like it's on sweet little friend community.

5. If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich!!! (in the words of BareNaked Ladies). This made me smile so big, I used to LOVE this song. No, but seriously, if I had a million dollars, I would buy a bigger house and pay off my car.



6. I'm glad it's Friday because I'm pooped! And tomorrow is girls day. Mani/Pedis/Lunch and possibly some shopping and pool time. Can't beat it!

7. Something I'm excited about is FOOTBALL SEASON!!! Less than 2 weeks to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment