6.01.2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you believe in ghosts?
For sure.

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
I would say I'm both..

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Sleep late, for sure!! What kind of question this??

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
Hip Hop... O, how I wish we could have taken hip hop back in high school. So fun. I will take this as an opportunity to share a video of my little sister Eleanor doing her hip hop solo at the dance recital two weeks ago.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1892545886258


{five} what's your favorite drink?
Water and Coca Cola Classic

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
1) Our wedding pictures and as many other pictures as I could get to, for that matter.

 2) the table that JuJu gave me for college graduation and as many of the antique pieces that have been passed down to me, as I can possibly get.


3) The boxes of Christmas ornaments I've been collecting since I was born. I would just die.

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
Lusco's

{eight} who inspires you the most?
OOOO I would have to say my parents, for sure!



{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Well, Elvis would be #1 if he was still alive, so my next
#1 Justin Timberlake
(I have been obsessed with him most of my life)
#2 One of the Kardashians
(I am fascinated by the whole family, sad I know)
#3 Drew Brees or One of the Mannings


{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals for sure. I barely even own socks. I have to steal Kendol's to work out in. Besides my cowboy boots, any shoe that requires socks is stupid in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment