6.24.2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Play along HERE


1. The last thing I ate was chicken strips and tater tots from Sonic!!

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is a Portatilla and some curly fries from Keifers!! But since the big Keifers doesn't have the awesome curly fries, I guess I'll do without.

3. The best thing about today is that it's Friday!!! Almost the weekend.

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is hanging out with my family and friends... corny, but seriously... they are the best!!

5. Sports are super important around our household. We eat, sleep and breath MS State sports and Saints football! Go Dawgs!! Geaux Saints!!

6. I miss my friends.... that's all :(

7. Right now I am drinking a large sonic coke, listening to Life is Good radio, running disability illustrations and counting down until 5 o'clock!

Let Your Light Shine!!
Cal


No comments:

Post a Comment