10.27.2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



HALLOWEEN ADDITION

{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
I've never "seen" one, but i'm pretty sure one said my name at Meagan Rae's house one time. No, I am not kidding.

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?
Last Year! Kendol and I went as Nascar fans.



{three} what’s your favorite candy?
OOOO Anything Chocolate.... Snickers, Kit Kat, Reeses

{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
HHMMM.... Like I've said before, I always had awesome costumes. But, I guess I'll have to go with the trusty ole indian costume. I can't tell you how many people have worn this thing ha. It's been passed around for years. At least one person wears it every year.

{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?
Not Yet!! But I'm sure we will before the week is up.

{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
Watcher in the Woods. I used to love that movie when I was little.


{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
I've never been in a corn maze, so I guess I'll say haunted houses.


{eight} are you superstitious?
Yes. Especially when it comes to sports. If we do something good while i'm standing up, I will not sit down until we do something bad.
Example: Being that we can take our cowbells to games now, I of course, took mine to the first football game this year. I forgot it and left it in the truck. We won. Second home game, I remembered it. We lost. I have not taken it back since and we have one every game. Needless to say, I am not to blame for the current cowbell debacle.

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
Heck No. Kendol would flip. He is super duper supersticious about  black cats ha.


{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?
Well, since Halloween is really on Sunday, but being celebrated on Saturday, it looks like I'll be rooting on my Dawgs in Starkville. Although I am way more excited about watching football, I'm really sad that I will miss the trick-or-treaters and won't get to dress up. Dressing up is my absolute favorite!!!

In celebration of Halloween, here are some of my favorite halloween pictures from years past!!

 Dance Party 09

 Dance Party 09

 Nascar Fans 09

 Halloween Food 09
Pumpkin Cheeseball, Haystacks, Witch Hat Cookies, Ghost Cookies, Spiderweb Layer Dip


 Mummie Dogs

Spider Cupcakes!

 Peggy and Al Bundy 09

 Cowboy and Indian 09
(the famous indian costume)

 Halloween 08
Munchkin from the Wizard of Oz and Sarah Palin

 Halloween 08
Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber

 Halloween 07
Dog and Beth the Bounty Hunters

 Halloween 06
Pirate, Flapper Girls and Top Guns

Halloween 04
We, on the front row, were street signs.
Don't Ask ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment