10.08.2010

Fabulous Friday

Ok so I have had another one of "those" weeks, like the last time I did a Fabulous Friday blog. This week has just been blah. I just got overwhelmed, I think and a little burned out on everything.... just OVER IT ALL! So burned out, that I haven't run or done ANY type of exercise since Sunday. This is the first time since January 1 that I have not exercised at least 3 or 4 days a week. NO running, zumba, 30 day shred or part of P90X at all... NOTHING. I just have not been in the mood for anything. Until Wednesday when my sweet friend Rachel posted this quote on her facebook.

‎"Accept each day just as it comes to you, remembering that I am sovereign in your life. Rejoice in this day that I have made, trusting that I am abundantly present in it. Instead of regretting or resenting the way things are, thank Me in all circumstances. Trust Me and don't be afraid; thank Me and rest in My sovereignty." -Jesus Calling (maybe I should go pick up this devotional book!!)

That put a smile on my face and instantly changed my mood and outlook on my life at the moment. It made me realize just how fabulous my life is, despite being completely burned out. So, here are some of the pretty fab things from my life this week!!

1) Kendol!!! What would I do without him?? He deserves to be first on my "fabulous list" bc he put up with my "mood" all week :) He's the best!!

2) Right after that quote put a smile on my face, I did what.... Made a hair appointment of course!! I needed to spice things up a bit... Get out of my funk. Let me just tell you, this haircut was pretty drastic, but I love it!! I feel like myself again. I am just not meant to have long hair. I just didn't look right. So here are before and after and what I asked for pictures ha.

BEFORE:

PICTURES I SHOWED HER OF WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR:


AFTER:
A little shorter than I expected, but I love it!!
And it saved me about 10 minutes of blow drying this morning, so of course, I'm all about it. This picture is from about 2 years ago, but it's basically the same cut!! AAAHHHHH NO MORE OF THAT LONG STRINGY HAIR. YES!!!

3) Ann-Hamilton's baby showers are FINALLY here!! One is this Sunday and one's next Sunday. They are both going to be FAB!! I can't wait. So yesterday, after my haircut, I ran in the children's store next door, just to make sure they didn't have something that baby Hayes just has to have. Well... you can guess the outcome.They had something so "fabulous" that I, of course, couldn't pass up. I'm pretty sure the employees there, think I am cra-zay bc I spazzed out just a little bit. I can't tell  you what it is until after the shower Sunday, but I will definitely let you know. It is the cutest thing i've ever seen in my whole life. AAAAHHHHHH!!! I will be getting a phone call from Ann-Hamilton in 5,4,3,2.....

4) Also on Wednesday, one of my best friends Kate Lass (MISS YOU!!!) posted this to my facebook wall! If this doesn't make you laugh (out loud), I don't know what will.

Even with all his crazy hairdo's and tacky clothes, I still love JT just as much as I did 15 years ago. Yes, N'SYNC started 15 years ago. We are that old. He is still FAB :)

O and P.S. Lance Bass is in town and he was at the Fair last night. I am so mad at myself for not going. This is my second lost opportunity to meet an N'SYNCer :(

5) My house looks FABULOUS!! We have friends coming in town for the weekend, who've never seen our house, so I had to do an emergency deep clean! It has to be as cute as possible, of course. I absolutely hate cleaning my house, but I love the outcome... Now if I could just keep it this way HA!

6) Three little tiny changes I've made to the house lately that I think are just FAB.

 A little makeover for the top of the fridge!!!

New frame MS Gifts ordered me for one of our wedding pictures!!!

My precious new polka dot pumpkin from MS Gifts!!!
This was the day I planted the mums, so they are much bigger and prettier now!

7)  We have a rehearsal dinner for Colin and Erin tonight at Shapley's!! I have never been to Shapley's but have always wanted to, so I am super dooper excited. I just know it's going to be delicious. I can't wait for their wedding festivities all weekend. It's going to be so FAB.

8) I just had Keifer's again. Keifer's Curly Fries, two days in a row for lunch... don't mind if I do!!!! FAB (Too bad the big Keifer's doesn't have them)

No comments:

Post a Comment