10.13.2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
Heck No!! Gross


{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
The most annoying beeping pattern in the world.


{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
I was born allergic to milk, so I have never had a glass of milk in my life. So, I wouldn't know. GROSS


{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
I'm all kinds of quirky. I wouldn't even know where to start.


{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
I look (exactly) like my daddy!! But, I think personality wise, I'm a little bit of both.
 

{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Off, for sure! If the tv is on, i'm watching it. I don't understand how people fall asleep watching tv. I guess that's bc it takes me forever to go to sleep.


{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
YELLOW!!! Bc it's bright and fun and happy!!


{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
I'm going to go with Chandler bc he's my favorite!


{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
Absolutely not, but I would give anything to play the guitar.


{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
Hmmm... One time I tried to make Mrs. Angie's spicy noodle thing that she used to fix for Meagan Rae and I when we were little and it turned out awful. And by awful, I mean completely unedible.

No comments:

Post a Comment