3.03.2011

Thankful Thursday

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever.
~1 Chronicles 16:34



A Few Things I'm Thankful for on this Thursday!

~ Lunchdates with Best Friends
You don't realize how precious these little dates become as you get older. Example: Being that Mallory and I grew up next door to eachother and lived together 3 of 4 years of college, (the other year we lived in neighboring apartment buildings) it's still weird for me to not see her every single day of my life. Considering that we only live a mile apart, you would think it would be super easy to still see each other all the freaking time, but we really don't. With work during the week and differing weekend plans, it seems to get harder and harder, but I guess that's life. So, you learn to really cherish these little lunch dates.

~ Saving Money
Yesterday, Kendol and I finalized the re-financing on our house. We now have a much better interest rate and I am now part owner. (Go Me!!) In this day and time, any way to save money is AWESOME!!

~ Kendol
I am so thankful to have a husband who still "courts" me as older people call it. Last night Kendol took me to Bonefish. YUM! My fav.

~ The Weather
O the weather just makes me so so so so so happy!! The only positives for me, with cold weather, are cute scarves, sweatshirts and the possibility of snow. Otherwise, I am against it all together. So the fact that it's warming up and absolutely perfect outside puts a huge smile on my face. Not to mention how much prettier everything is in warm weather.



The pretty trees that surround my parking lot are already blooming!!
Ok, so now that I see this picture, it actually looks like there's snow on the trees.  But I assure you, those are flowers and they are beau-ti-ful!!

~ Baby Hayes
I mean what a precious blessing this little one is. Not to mention, she is the prettiest baby of all times. Maybe I'm biased, but I think it's true. She can laugh now and it's absolutely hysterical. She is trying her hardest to sit up. It's amazing how fast they develop and learn things.

Every good and perfect gift is from above..
~James 1:17





~God's Master Plan
I don't know about you, but I am one of those people who loses patience when things don't happen the way I want them to, when I want them to. I always have to remind myself that God knows best. And that He has a very specific, perfect plan for my life, even if I don't understand it, at the time. At the end of the day, no matter how bad we want (or don't want) something specific to happen, it is always so comforting to know that He already knows what is going to happen and when. His timing is ALWAYS perfect!!! We just have to have faith in His plan. I'm so thankful for his perfect plan for my life!!

Well, I heard a song on my way home yesterday that reminded me of how Great our God is and how perfect His timing is for each of our lives.

"Oh, but no one knows
Not you or me
It might be tomorrow
or it might never be
Oh, but don't lose faith
Put it in His hands
'Cause it might be
that He has a bigger plan
Than you had in mind
Miracles happen
In God's time"
~Randy Houser




Surrender yourself to the Lord, and wait patiently for Him...
~Psalm 37:7

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
~Jeremiah 29:11


HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!!
AKA
HAPPY FRIDAY EVE EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment