3.17.2011

CHEERS!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!

One of my very favorite holidays

Here are just a few of my favorite St. Patricks Day Moments from years past.

St Paddy's 07
Can't ever escape Greenwood... Not even in Chicago

St. Patricks O7
Southside Irish Parade- Chicago
Hanging out with Pat Bertoletti and his friend Patrick.

Leslie, Katie and Kate at the Southside Irish Parade in Chicago

St Patricks Parade 09
Family Time!

Some of my favorite boys! 09

Catching Beads!

My Sweet Sparkles

Priceless

Post Parade Party

Post Parade Party
St Patricks 2010

St Patricks Parade 2010
And last, but not least, a special "Cheers" to my favorite little Irish one, Liz!!
I'm sure I will have many more pictures to post on Monday. I have a feeling Saturday will be eventful.

CHEERS


No comments:

Post a Comment