7.21.2011

Ridiculously Fabulous

Recently I have realized that I have become a little obsessive about some random/ridiculous yet fabulous things and I thought I should share.

First of all, I have become (overly) obsessed with pinterest! If you are not on there yet, you should! At first I really didn't get the point, but that's the point... there is not point. It's just a place to get AWESOME ideas, through pictures, for everything from home decorating, to organizing, to decorating for the holidays, to fashion... and on and on and on and on... Anywho, you can find so many amazing things on this website. Just type in any word you want and you are guaranteed to find something fabulous.

(I just challenged myself in my head. For the rest of the post, I will only use pictures from pinterest. GENIUS!)


Secondly, I think it's safe to say that I have a major obsession wtih Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton. Sometimes I feel like we really would be best friends, if they were to ever meet me. Here are a few reasons why I love them!


Reason 1: Because they are the cutest things ever, obviously

Reason 2: Bc they are about as normal and down to earth as celebrities can get. How many other celebrities can you think of that would let this happen at their wedding?
LOVE!

Reason 3: Like I said, normal little country girl!
Hilarious

Reason 4: She's a bad B#$@*... obviously

Reason 5: They just don't care about what any body thinks or how they are celebrities, so they "must be perfect." Obviously,  Blake doesn't care.
Great, now you're obsessed too! You're welcome.

O, and have I mentioned... Going to see Miranda tonight!! Woo Hoo!! This will be my 4th time to see her. And I'm just as excited as I was the first time, when I saw her in the streets in Starkville at Bulldog Bash! Anybody else remember this? Most people didn't know who she was yet. I was front and center.

Thirdly (is that a word) (maybe I should just start numbering...), I have two new tv shows that I have become obsessed with.


In his Lucky Striped shirt, as always.

Bruce, my favorite... in his cut off overalls, with no shirt!

And my other favs, the squirrel hunting brothers.
As if you can't tell by the hilarity of the pictures, this show is hysterical. Their accents and speech are so bad they have to show words at the bottom. I just recently ran across an episode and now I am hooked.

CHOOOT' EM

Now on the other show... Sweet Home Alabama!

I ran across this on Tuesday night. I was flipping through the channels just trying to find something to leave on the tv, in the background. (Kendol's daddy was over to eat supper) I thought it was the movie. Turns out, now I am hooked on another reality tv show. She, of course, will pick a country boy.. not a yankee. And just from my one episode I've seen, I predict Adam Moyer to win.

I will start numbering now so I wouldn't make a fool of myself by making up words and what not..

4.) I made funfetti cupcakes with cream cheese icing... big mistake.. HUGE... HUGE MISTAKE... They were so delicious, that's all I think about now.

Great!! Now you want one too and I'm not alone... You're welcome!
5.) I have re-connected with my long lost best snack food friend... vinegar and salt chips... I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.

6.) I am now obsessed with the fact that I am done with my 24 (actually 27) hours of continuing education for work, as of 11:30 a.m. NO MORE FOR TWO YEARS!! WOOOHHOOOOO

Now, I shall leave you with just a few of my favorite "pins" from pinterest this week!


Precious Idea for Bar Stools

Precious decorations for a Party

Awesome Island!

Precious Shelf and Idea for no head board

If you need an invite to pinterest, just leave your email address..

Happy Pinning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment