7.01.2011

Fabulous (4th of July) Friday!!

Just a few reasons why this Friday is Fab-U-lous!!

~ I get off work at 3, instead of 5 today
~ Only 2 more days until we leave for the beach
~ Only 3 more days until the 4th of July (don't forget your red, white & blue swim suit, people)
~ Only 4 more days until my 26th birthday (EEEKKK)
~ I am sporting a new accessory (and a full tummy from dinner at Tico's), compliments of my fabulous in-   laws.. A new Michael Kors wallet.. YA!!
~ Looking forward to a little Mexican food and Margaritas tonight
~ I wore my Toms to work (sorry folks... i'm over the dress clothes)
~ 45 more minutes and I have a week off of work!!
~ And last but not least, the most fabulous thing of all:

Just a little reminder!!
"For I am convinced that
neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any powers,
neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

HAVE A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!



 
Now for some Fab-U-lous music to get us all ready for the beach (or lake.. or pool.. or cookout) this 4th of July

KNEE DEEP ~ ZBB & Jimmy Buffett

TOES ~ ZBB

WHERE THE BOAT LEAVES FROM ~ ZBB

 We can't forget the best 4th of July song by my fav, Shooter Jennings!!




Go Be Fabulous!!
Cal

1 comment:

  1. Those are some awesome reasons! I love getting off work early :D I LOVE the Zac Brown Band too! What a great selection for the weekend! Hope your weekend was FAB! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete