2.23.2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
I always wear my seatbelt while driving, but I seem to forget when I'm just riding.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Heck no. That gives me the chills just thinking about it.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Big Red

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My wedding ring and bands, of course!!! Then I would have to say my David Yurman bracelets. Love them!!!

{five} who is your best friend?
I just got so excited about this question. I don't even know where to begin to pick one best friend, so here they all are. I have lots and lots of very best friends!! For more pictures, please resort to the right edge.

 




 

 
  {six} what is your favorite smell?
A grill cooking up something delish!


{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey


{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
No, got rid of those at age 4.


{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
No, who does that??


{ten} what color is your car?
Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment