2.03.2011

Thankful Thursday

So, I was just working in my cubicle listening to a little Zac Brown Band to help pass the time, and the song "Make This Day" came on the ole ipod. I know how boring some days can be, how slowly time can pass and how repetitive they can be sometimes, but the chorus of this song made me realize how thankful I should be to still have a job, with the current economic situation, and how we need to make the most of every minute of everyday!! 

"We're gonna make this day
A little better than the last
It's amazing how slow a day like this can pass
Find a way to wash away
Any regrets you have
Don't let this moment pass, live inside this day!!"
~"Make this Day" Zac Brown Band

So for this Thursday, I am thankful to have a really good job, with an awesome company that has very christian values. There aren't many of those left out there!

I'm also thankful for Zac Brown Band and Jason Aldean for keeping me entertained on the freezing Thursday!!

O and this is what I'm listening to, to keep warm!!
"Wishin' I was knee deep in the water somewhere
got the blue sky, breeze and it don't seem fair
my only worry in the world, is the tide gonna reach my chair?"
~"Knee Deep" Zac Brown Band/Jimmy Buffet

STAY WARM OUT THERE!!
HAPPY THURSDAY!!

Remember:
MAKE THIS DAY A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE LAST.
DON'T LET THIS MOMENT PASS.
LIVE INSIDE THIS DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment