9.15.2010

Wee Bit About Me

So I stole this little game from http://www.racheldillard.blogspot.com/ SORRY!!!! I have seen her do this before and I just love stuff like this, so I decided what the heck. I figured out that the blog below posts ten questions every Wednesday, so I will be giving my answers each week! (if I remember) YAY!!
 
 
{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
Yes, tons. But, I guess the most exciting one's to get were outstanding camper at Betty Aden Dance Camp bc you didn't know you were getting a trophy!


{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
Math, for sure! Only thing I was good at.


{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
7:10 and yes, I take Lakeland all the way to downtown. And yes, I have to be at work by 8. I am pretty swift. Sleep is much more important.


{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
A clothing store, baby store or a home decor store. I WILL open one of these one day. MARK MY WORD. I cannot function in a cubicle the rest of my life.


{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
I would have to say Justin Timberlake, first and foremost, bc I have been obsessed with him since Jr. High. (yes, I was/am an N'SYNCer and yes I have been to two JT concerts POST college... don't judge ha) But these days, I would most definitely want to hang out with Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. I have a feeling, we would get into some trouble.  (not really rock stars... I prefer country)


{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
I have no idea.. You tell me!! I have been pondering on this for a while ha.


{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
Serious: Faith, Family and Friends
Silly: MS State/Saints Football, Training for the Half Marathon and my newest obsession Pretzel M&M's
 
{eight} chips or popcorn?
Chips for sure! Original Lays and Ruffles, Ranch Doritos and Salt & Vinegar


{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
I can honestly say, I have not.


{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
I am grateful for my health and just being alive and well! Far too often, we forget about the smallest things. Your life or just your health itself can be taken away in an instant.
This has hit me hard this week with the story of Spencer Perkins from Columbus, MS. He was in a hunting accident on Sunday and is in critical but stable condition at UMC, here in Jackson. (I have seen today that great things are happening!) I don't know Spencer personally, but I know of him, through my cousin Claire (who goes to Heritage with him) and through my sister, Eleanor. From all that I have heard and seen on facebook and twitter, this young man is loved like CRAZY!!! He has 1,000's of people from MS and all over the country rooting for him and praying constantly for him. It seems that the power of prayer is working MIRACLES for Spencer!!! So, please join all of the prayer warriors out there, and not only pray for Spencer, but also pray for his family and all of his friends.

FOR NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD. ~Luke 1:37
"God hears his people when they call to him for help, he rescues them in times of trouble" Psalms 34:17
"…THE PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN IS POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE" ~James 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment