|Most Photos Provided by Rod's Racers Photography|
1. Fried Shrimp from the Hilltop and the Pillow ballgame on the radio
2. Broke my parents new t.v. remote (whoopsy)
3. My first 300 Oaks 5K
(this was the 31st race and it's my hometown... first time to participate... ridiculous)
4. Katie (in the maroon) had something in her cereal on Saturday and WON the race for our age group. Get. It. Girl.
5. Visits with both Grandmothers :)
6. Family Dinner complete with Ribs, Baked Beans, Potato Salad & French Bread
7. Mississippi State beat Troy. 3-0 for the first time since 1999.
8. Kendol and Daddy, along with others, had work day at the Deer Camp and got everything all ready for the season!! Can't Wait!
9. Sunday Nap
10. Surprise visit from Kaylis & Lawson :)
And I didn't get to meet sweet Alyssa who was staying at the Alluvian (jealous!) in Greenwood and figured out we were in the same place!! I sure hope she loved Greenwood as much as I do :)
P.S. The Military Man in the middle ran the entire race just like that. Full dress, carrying the flag. Bless him and God Bless America!!!