5.05.2011

Cinco De Mayo/Idolo

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I believe it's safe to say that Kendol and I are a little obsessed with American Idol. And everyone this year really is so good. I loved a few of the performances last night and just wanted to share. Just in case any of you missed it or don't watch, it is down to five, hence the "Idolo" added to my title... pretty ironic on this festive day, I thought!


Ok, I love Scotty. Just throwing that out there. I know there are many, many people who dislike his singing, but I am not one of them... Maybe it's bc I love Josh Turner and he sounds like him.. Maybe it's bc he loves Elvis and danced his heart out to his music, when he was little, just like I did... Maybe it's bc he is very christian and isn't afraid to show it, and I think the world may need a little bit of that... Not real sure which it is, but I just love him!! And I especially loved this performance last night. It's Elvis, of course.

There is no explanation needed on why I loved this. Girlfriend's got major pipes and soul. She is just so unique. I love everything about her. I love anyone who isn't afraid to be different!!

Ok, I don't think an explanation is needed for this on either. He is so in love with his wife and family, and if that doesn't melt your heart, then you might need to get checked out. I wasn't a big fan of his at the beginning bc he was a little cocky, but he is growing on me.

And last, but certainly not least... How gorgeous did Lauren look last night?? Not to mention that she did awesome and I love this song!

Not that yall care one bit about my opinion, so that is all for my American Idol rambilings....for now!!
__________________________________________

Have I mentioned anything on here about Jason Aldean and Eric Church??
I don't think I have. (insert sarcasm).
 The day is finally here!! WOO HOO.
I CANNOT WAIT!!!
______________________

And since it's one of my favorite holidays bc of my obsession wtih mexican food, I hope everyone has a day filled with lots of these
and a little of this



a few of these


or these

 and if you are feeling super festive, it would be awesome if you sported one of these!!


HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment